Chris Glass, Clint Smith, kfan , Phineas, Trey Piepmeier also Tweeted. Your Highlights Daniel P. Shannon @phyllisstein please—mr. buff was my father, call me 1 5 Chris Glass @glass I'm so lucky to have had Paula Glass as my mom. I feel like I shared her with the world, and she had enough love for everyone. chrisglass.com/album/2018/12/… 27 2 49 Clint Smith @ClintSmithIII this is truly one of my favorite videos ever twitter.com/thekidnamedsyd… 29 190 980 kfan ⛅ @kfan Why am I waiting in line for Ariana tickets I know I will not be able to afford 2 5 Phineas @Phineas Damn the zero in that old Fox logo is drunk as hell twitter.com/StarWarsVisCom… 2 1 18 Trey Piepmeier @trey Please turn off all but the bare minimum of location services on your phone. Holy moly. twitter.com/beep/status/10… 1 4 See more on Twitter Help | Privacy | Reset password | Download app We sent this email to @AnitaKubhar. Unsubscribe Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
No comments: