Chocki Malone, Chappell Ellison ٩( ᐛ )و✎, Lívia Labate also Tweeted. Your Highlights liz @drinkerthinker gonna make him into cookies 2 19 liz @drinkerthinker forgot I bought this for thanksgiving 3 14 Chocki Malone @CaseyMalone Y'all like Moat? 3 3 Chappell Ellison ٩( ᐛ )و✎ @ChappellTracker "My Mario Bros. dress is appropriate for an executive leadership meeting, right," is the most me thing I've ever said. 1 20 Chappell Ellison ٩( ᐛ )و✎ @ChappellTracker just checked into my essay draft folder for the first time in a while and what a ride 2 1 13 Lívia Labate @livlab Kid: Do you know what Rumpozalski is?Us: 😆 Rumpelstiltskin?Kid: Yeah, who is she?Us: 😂Kid: Or he? Or it? I have no idea.Us: 🤣 1 6 See more on Twitter Help | Privacy | Reset password | Download app We sent this email to @AnitaKubhar. Unsubscribe Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
No comments: