Seo Services

Nicole Zhu Tweeted: you vs. the bao they tell you not to worry about

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Nicole Zhu
@nicolelzhu
you vs. the bao they tell you not to worry about
avatar
KARE🎄 MCGRA🎄E
@karenmcgrane
I'm spending the holidays alone this year and I don't have any desire at all to get off Twitter. I love having an always-on communication channel where I can talk with people and not have to leave the house.
avatar
katie, but seasonal
@katefeetie
my parents' unused basement is twice the square footage of my entire apartment that I share with 2 roommates but their mortgage is barely more than my NYC rent, what I'm saying is it took a lot of willpower not to yell "I reuse ziploc bags sometimes" when i saw it
avatar
Esmé Weijun Wang • 汪蔚君
@esmewang
Jan: no Gritty
Feb: no Gritty
Mar: no Gritty
Apr: no Gritty
May: no Gritty
Jun: no Gritty
Jul: no Gritty
Aug: no Gritty
Sep: Gritty
Oct: Gritty
Nov: Gritty
Dec: Gritty
avatar
A. Koford ᴺᵉʷ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᵒᵘᵗ ⁿᵒʷ
@apelad
My daughter, asking about Laurel and Hardy: "Are they brothers?"
Me, without thinking: "No, they're just work friends."
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 
Nicole Zhu Tweeted: you vs. the bao they tell you not to worry about Nicole Zhu Tweeted: you vs. the bao they tell you not to worry about Reviewed by Unknown on December 23, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.